Good day everyone and welcome to my first post. As a person who tends to babble, I should warn that I babble. I am also very loud about my opinions and will say what I believe. Thus my first post is about being loud.
Loud; 1) Producing or capable of producing much noise, 2) easily audible, 3) with a great deal of volume. When most people think loud, they think high voices lots of noise, more than likely the opposite of peaceful. But being loud requires you to believe in something so strongly that you don't care if the world knows and disagrees with you. You turn up music because you like it and don't care what others within the new hearing range think, you raise your voice because you have something to say and you believe it is important, What would your peers say you are loud about? No I'm not talking about your friends who have probably sat through more than one rant session, I am talking about those who only know you as that one person that they have in biology class or works in that one department. Maybe they would say you are loud about human trafficking, or maybe its about bullying, Perhaps you think that winter is an under serviced season, or that we should have Christmas trees all year around. Or would they say, I don't know what they think about such and such.
Being loud is not an easy job, it requires putting yourself out there and accepting the possibility of rejection. Sometimes being loud even means that you make an enemy. Being loud shows what you already know about yourself, you are unique and special. It seams to me that to many people are caught up in playing the stereotype, trying to be like everyone else. They forget that they were made unique and that there is not another person in the world like them. So why do they shut down and refuse to be loud? Why do people blend rather than flaunt their uniqueness?
Blending never got any one noticed. When you hear/read 45 year old mother of two I doubt the first thought in your mind is Booty#J-Lo. When you hear pastor I have a feeling you don't think ADHD California boy with tats and a killer sense of style#LeviLusko#FreshlifeChurch. Most people are noticed for what they do differently not what they do the same. So my beauty tip of the day is: Be unique. Be that one person who has difficulty deciding between listening to 1D or Pink Floyd. Be the person who blinds the world because you where a ton of glitter. Celibate there being only one you, because once your gone, theres never going to be another you.
Beauty tip of the day: Be unique
Quote of the day: "I am a rare species, not a stereotype" Ivan E, Coyote
Song of the day: "More Beautiful You" Jonny Diaz
No comments:
Post a Comment